Indian models are not only about simple beauty but also there is more to them and currently they are the queen of ramps. They are a brand in themselves and also a fashion diva and a style statement for many. They are not only nationally acclaimed but are demanded internationally as well. An asset for the country’s entertainment industry, they are famous and talented and are no less than any international model. Below is the list of few Indian Top Models who do more than just strutting down the runways but setting the runway on fire:
Watch Exclusive List of Indian Top Models of 2016:
- Noyonika Chatterjee: She was also known as the queen of ramp for over a decade and was the first model with a warm skin tone. She broke the stereotype about how models should be and is famous till date and trains other models as well.
- Nina Manuel: Another model with a dusky complexion is just walking the ramp and that is Nina. Her skin tone is her asset and her looks are definitely a blessing which she wears always to set the ramp on fire.
- Madhu Sapre: One of the bold models in the India glamour industry is this lady who was known for posing naked with co-model Milind Soman. Her boldness with her beauty is terrific and is revolutionary.
- Sheetal Mallar: Sheetal beat Madhu in Femina Look of the Year in 1994 and won the contest. She has however never looked back after that and was one of the famous models of India until she bid adieu to her modeling career last year.
- Diandra Soares: The first ever bald model who is not only beautiful but is very much popular. Her knack for staying different is what made her different and popular amongst other models and made it to the list of Indian Top Models.
- Bipasha Basu: Who doesn’t know this bong beauty? However before stepping into the B-town she was a famous model. But after getting bored from modeling she tried acting and that was no less successful for her.
- Nethra Raghuraman: This South Indian Beauty is a magical combination of beauty and hotness. She worked in many movies but that didn’t part her from modeling and she still loves modeling like before.
- Ujjwala Raut: One of the most successful model, Ujjwala is not only famous in the country but is also an internationally acclaimed model who walked for Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino, Gucci, Oscar de la Renta and Victoria’s Secret. She is truly a successful model.
- Carol Gracias: One of the controversial yet professional models the glamor industry has ever seen is Carol. The way she handled her wardrobe malfunction was just tremendous and appraising. Apart from that her beauty and complexion is enough to steal away your heart.
- Jesse Randhawa: Known as the runway tigress, Jesse is a magnanimous personality who overshadows all others. She is however now married to choreographer Sandeep Soparkar, but she is now not only a model but also became a great dancer as well.